Registered Social Work

Vancouver Island Community Connections Inc. (VICC) has the ability to offer Registered Social Work Services on a fee-for-service basis.  RSW services include assistance with completing applications for various government benefits and services.

For example, a registered social worker can assist individuals and families with their Person With Disability designation application form for persons who need assistance under the BCEA Program through the Ministry of Social Development and Poverty Reduction.  A registered social worker can complete section three of the application, the Assessor Report.

Other social work services include planning, budget development, resource and service delivery consultation, policy and procedure development and solution focused workplace conflict resolution.